10 Fun Halloween Tricks for Treats
We know Halloween is all about the treats. In an effort to stir things up, here is a list of fun Halloween tricks to play if you're feeling extra mischievous.
- Create and hand out menus to the Trick-or-Treaters and let them order their treat.
- Perhaps after doing so, hand the Trick-or-Treaters a bill for the amount they ordered.
- Create a Pumpkin "King" or "Queen" by placing a crown on a pumpkin and demand all Trick-or-Treaters bow before receiving their treat.
- Create a wind chime out of fake (or real meat) bones and ask the Trick-or-Treaters to rattle the bones before receiving their treat.
- Create a spin-the-wheel for Trick-or-Treaters to spin for the type of treat they will receive.
- The ol' Scarecrow in the chair: Place a live person in a chair dressed as a scarecrow or other scary Halloween creature, holding the bowl of candy. When Trick-or-Treaters arrive, the scarecrow/creature comes to life inevitably terrifying the Trick-or-Treaters.
- Mix a bowl of M&Ms and Skittles together. Pure evil.
- Put bullion cubes in with other candies.
- Hand out black licorice. Yuck!
- Command Trick-or-Treaters to do a certain amount of exercise before receiving their treat, such as jumping jacks or push ups.
BONUS: If you are the Trick-or-Treater, bring a bowl of candy and offer one to the host after knocking on their door.
Posted in Newspaper Post Date 12/12/2016