Why Your Church Should Be On Facebook.
10 Reasons Your Church Should Be On Facebook
- Effective Communication People are already using it.
- Share Photos People love to see pictures of something they we're a part of.
- Share Video Facebook makes video so easy.
- Connection Point Church websites are great, but let's face it, a church website is a one way conversation. (Unless It's A Blog Frank)
- Easy Invitation Since facebook makes it so easy for a conversation in an online environment, it can also be a great way for your people to invite others to church.
- Staff Visibility As churches grow larger, it can be challenging for the average person that attends church to know who does what on your staff.
- It's Fun If you make the choice to have fun with it, you can have a great time on facebook.
- Celebrate Success Sometimes in ministry I feel like we spend so much time focusing on areas we need to improve, that we forget to celebrate what we're doing right.
- Rally The Troops After you've got a good following, facebook can be an easy way to communicate a need quickly.
- IT'S FREE
Posted in Newspaper Post Date 01/01/2017